Cuarta Fraccion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Important.

4 posters

Go down

Very Important. Empty Very Important.

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Mon May 24, 2010 2:40 pm

Well guys, i am near desperation....

since i have been dying a lot, and things seem to be keeping this way for some good time i have decided this.

If in the at the End of this month or next month i haven't moved on from this current situation, or moved on but are "traped" on a similiar one, im deleting my acount, pass all my money to the new one, and do shinigami academy training, plus since i am working by that time (2 months) i might buy some credits to get streonger quicker.

tell me what you think of this.

now the most important part. as you all know i Love Cuarta Fraccion, and am more than happy with the Commrads i have, and i love being Prime, so i would only do this if Maddix, and you all gave me a guarantte that later on i could return as Prime. because i don't awant to go and come back with another guy up there, withotu me being able to do a thing about it Razz and if i can't be prime i would feel a bit hopeless when the day for Maddix to move to Primera arrived.

so think about this and tell me what you htink. if you think i should not quit tell me. i kinda need suport here, because me trying to iprovebut can't because i reached a pool of 3 or 4 guys wo just want to fight....

also, i don't want to be bothering Maddix every time i die telling him that i was wasted and that he can put me back up again, even if he does'nt mind, and that you all voted for me (thank you Wink) it still sucks, to have your Prime constantly diying and puting him back again, also a Prime Dying this often is just... embarassing...
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

https://lordsoflasnoches.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Very Important. Empty Re: Very Important.

Post by Grimmjow Mon May 24, 2010 7:11 pm

do the right thong but we should deal with dauragon nemesis and kick is butt
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrew Mon May 24, 2010 8:16 pm

Do what you got to do
dbrew
dbrew
Defected Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Tue May 25, 2010 12:21 am

damn i just love our answers... xD here a guy's looking for some insight on what might be the more important yet he has done in the game, and you give me a honourific, movie-like answer pirat and i posted this in order to find a way to do the right thing.

ill see it later than :S
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddix Tue May 25, 2010 2:35 pm

If you do dicide to restart tell me and i will help you i can have you through up all the way through menos fighting aduchas in about an hour you just need $149,635. and i have a template to go by. It's easy but you can't mess up at all or you will ahve to start over and you will have waisted alot of money.
Maddix
Maddix
Primera Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Tue May 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Very good MAddix. if it comes to that i would certanly accep your offer. as i said im gonna give it some time. if it comes to that i will give you a holla Razz

can you show me that template now? so i have a base idea. also does that include Academy Training for stats or not?
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddix Tue May 25, 2010 3:33 pm

OK this is how you become really strong really quick. The most important thing to rember is that the minimum damage a hollow can do to you is 5. So the goal is to use shigiami accedmy training to increase your defence to 5 points lower than the hollow you are about to fight.
Now I’m not sure how much each hollow does anymore but I’m pretty sure it’s like this
Very weak – 15
Weak—50
Average- 150
Strong- 500
Menos- 2000
Again not sure at all but I am 100% sure menos do 2000 witch is the most important. But you can figure it out for your self just look at how much damage they do take 5 from that and that’s how many times you need to train. So if the do 20 damage you need to train 15 more times.

Ok so that’s your goal now how to accomplish this. Each training at the shini academy takes $75 and raises your defence by 1 you can train there up to 100,000 sp. To start off train to level 10 so your defence is 10 then kill yourself until you are fighting Very weak and only getting hit once. Then keep doing this until you have enough money to train as a shigi enough times so weak only do 5 damage again not sure how much that is so you need to check. Then when your defence is high enough kill yourself until they only do 5 damage and fight. But don’t level up any more or you can’t fight them cuz your defence will be to high. Then train until you have enough money to train your defence at the academy up to 5 less than the damage average hollows do ( getting the pattern?) well just repete it up until you finish menos. now once I got to 100,000 sp I leveled all the way up but after that I stoped leveling and just let my sp rise so I could get all my defence from the academy and at the end gain a whole lot more defence points. But this will make your training longer cuz you don’t have as much hp. That is up to you.
To get your defence up you will have to train at the academy then kill yourself a bunch so you can loss sp and train more since it only goes up to 100,000. So basicly get it to were a hollow does 5 damage to you in one hit fight them at one hit to make money then when your to strong to fight them kill yourself and start again. And if you have $149,625 then well that’s exactly jhow much you need to train your defence up to 1995 witch is what it should be at when you fight Menos and you will have 100,000 sp witch is low so they will hit you like 20 times but even that is only 100 damage.
BEWARE if your defence goes above 1995 you can’t fight menos and will b to weak to fight adjuchas and will be stuck.
Ok idk how I did explaining it but that’s how I did it.
Maddix
Maddix
Primera Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Tue May 25, 2010 3:50 pm

so i do one fight first, and than see how much damage they do, than subtract 5 from that and do the level up until i reach that number.

o acording to those numbers i would have to do 10 times training, than kill my self, than 45more times, seppuku, than 145 more times, seppuku, 495 times, seppuku, 1995 and than i just train right?

also to become a shini i would have to go to the academy and take lessons those take some time right? and after the first time i would just have to jin the academy right?

doesen't this take like, a long time? i hope i got this right, because id on't want to screw up if i do this. i would have 100k SP and killing Menos in one hit, but i would kill like a "GAZILLION" of them until i passed to adjuchas right?

if you can eplxain a bit more, as i am yet confused lol.
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddix Thu May 27, 2010 9:32 am

acualy it does take a long time unless you happen to have a friend with all the money you need. cuz what takes forever is makeing all the cash. But we could do it in one step you train at the academy until you become a shigi it didnt take me that long cuz i'm a donator but i gues it would take you longer. then train all the way up to 100K witch wonn't take long, lvl up as much as you can then start killing yourself to drop you sp then lvl up again and no you don't have to go through the academy anymore then just train till your defence is 1995 and try to get your sp as close to 100,000 as posible. And even if you do have to kill alot of menos trust me it takes no time when they only do 5 damage. just remember not to level up anymore until you r finised with menos.
Maddix
Maddix
Primera Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Thu May 27, 2010 3:19 pm

well, soon ill have all the money, and if i keep dying ill get even more. so after becoming a shini what should i do? kill hollows ot get to 100 SP and level up, or train until i get to 100K sp than level up to level 10?

so just to make it by steps

1- Start as a hollow
2- commit Seppuku, become a spirit.
3- enter shinigami academy and become shinigami
4-use academy to get to 100K SP
5- Seppuku until have no SP.
6- continue training until i have 1995 DEF
7- start killing menos and continue the game from this point.

is this it?
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Thu May 27, 2010 3:27 pm

and dioont lvl up ehen you take 6hp for each menos attack
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum