Cuarta Fraccion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cuarta Fraccion Tavern (Now with a bigger werehouse to store the beverage, and a safe to keep the rum!)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cuarta Fraccion Tavern (Now with a bigger werehouse to store the beverage, and a safe to keep the rum!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cuarta Fraccion Tavern (Now with a bigger werehouse to store the beverage, and a safe to keep the rum!)

Post by Grimmjow Wed May 19, 2010 3:52 pm

no only when i encounter ichigo i encounter ichigo but then i just listen him laugh like a maniac xD so it wasnt ichigo
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Cuarta Fraccion Tavern (Now with a bigger werehouse to store the beverage, and a safe to keep the rum!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cuarta Fraccion Tavern (Now with a bigger werehouse to store the beverage, and a safe to keep the rum!)

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Wed May 19, 2010 3:54 pm

ooooook... you lost me there. i can imagine already, they staring at each other laughing liek crazy!
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

https://lordsoflasnoches.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrew Wed May 19, 2010 3:55 pm

indeed afro
dbrew
dbrew
Defected Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Wed May 19, 2010 4:41 pm

you knwo that you all can create topics right? don't just have to post on the same old same old :p
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Thu May 20, 2010 10:39 am

making a festival of rummmm so glad im back to 4 fraccion
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Thu May 20, 2010 2:07 pm

why do you always drink rum? drink some thing else for a change, why not try the brand new Hollow-Cola that just came in?
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Thu May 20, 2010 2:09 pm

nahhh just rum
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Thu May 20, 2010 2:16 pm

If the rum starts disapearing im gonna blame you, and if i bleame you, you will be under a Rum Ban.... meaning you will have to find your rum elsewhere Neutral
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Thu May 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Player ID#: 16908
Name: KuchikiEmre
Spirit Power: 19163642
Max HP: 3526265
Max SE: 369
Race: Vaizard
Current Location: Vaizard Sanctuary
Alignment: Evil
Last Attacked by: DeathGuard
Last Defeated by: KuchikiEmre

Game Status: Online

this guy attacked me but i think when he attacked me he died lol
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Thu May 20, 2010 2:32 pm

at the same time he attacked i think somebody atacked him
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Thu May 20, 2010 2:34 pm

You could have created a " attacked topic" also i have told you before, don't double post, edit your post. maybe he attacked you and was killed, if that was the case than i am happy, so that he learns not to go around killing.
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Sat May 22, 2010 8:48 pm

im getting bored nothing to do and cant drink rum im on a diet now
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Sun May 23, 2010 12:19 am

your not on diet, your in alcohol coma, you drink more yu die.... Shocked
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by cursed soul Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:14 pm

has anyone been looking at the gallery lately? i put up some of my drawings =]
cursed soul
cursed soul
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:03 pm

its good to be back xD
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:28 am

You drew those Cursed?

and its bad to have you back Grimmjow. ur wreckless behaviour will be the end of Cuarta Fraccion HQ.

Razz
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:03 am

why ... ulquiorra your devil sense of honour is making me want to kill you MUAHAAHAHAH Twisted Evil
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:07 pm

I would advise you not to try it.

It no sense of Honour, its just common sense. breaking things for fun makes no logic at all.
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrew Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:59 pm

you two stop your childish bickering........lol
dbrew
dbrew
Defected Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:24 pm

I sugest you stay away from our discussion.... when it comes to Honour, your's is questionable.... even your sense of justice....

damn it, i like being ulquiorra xD

humpf, the likes of you calling me childish... why don't you show your Resurecion? afraid somebody might laugh?

(poor tosen, ifrst time he sees and he will be scarred for life!)
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:28 pm

funny you have failed the mission aizen sama give it to you you lose agaisnt the rioka as i did well

Last edited by Grimmjow on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrew Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:31 pm

Ay stay off my resurecion lol its not the greatest one in the world so what
dbrew
dbrew
Defected Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:38 pm

I failed the mission? Aizen Sama never told me to kill the Human Boy, he only said to kill those who could be a threat. and i deemed that boy as not a threat.

well, my resurecionn is the ultimate fanservice Razz

i was kinda disapointed with yours thoug....
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:39 pm

but he said to you watch over las noches and you FAILEDDD
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:42 pm

i watched over it, did you not see? i went to the roof to check things up there, and i did some remodeling with that boys face... now i leave that task to yammy, but that inconpetent fool will fail to do any of what was asked of him.
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next