Cuarta Fraccion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cuarta Fraccion Tavern (Now with a bigger werehouse to store the beverage, and a safe to keep the rum!)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cuarta Fraccion Tavern (Now with a bigger werehouse to store the beverage, and a safe to keep the rum!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Cuarta Fraccion Tavern (Now with a bigger werehouse to store the beverage, and a safe to keep the rum!)

Post by Grimmjow Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:44 pm

yup he might be 0 espada but is fighting abilities are worst then a white belt karate kid xD

Last edited by Grimmjow on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Cuarta Fraccion Tavern (Now with a bigger werehouse to store the beverage, and a safe to keep the rum!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Cuarta Fraccion Tavern (Now with a bigger werehouse to store the beverage, and a safe to keep the rum!)

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:47 pm

He compensates for it in sheer power, but his lack of intelegence will be his downfall, even if he is more powerfull than evey single enemy, he should play smart so he isn't defeated in any way.
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

https://lordsoflasnoches.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:51 pm

I dont know why i said this but...finally...we agree in something .. OHHH MY GOD I MUST BE SICK OR SOMETHING OR IM BEING PERSUADED TO YOUR WAY OF VIEWING THINGS

Last edited by Grimmjow on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:53 pm

maybe or maybe not, maybe your are just witnissing reason, and understanding what makes sense.... you are a reasonable person. i think.
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:06 pm

yup but i cant forget my real instinct

fight no matter the cost
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:38 pm

instincts.. somthing so primal.... you onl need instincst to survive, and to use as reflexes, above that they are woth nothing.
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:42 pm

thats your way not mine
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Shiffer Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:49 pm

well, we will have to agree to disagree. and keep disagreeing over time. i shall get yu in my debt, as i knwo you repay your debts...
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Cuarta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:56 pm

yup i do
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Sexta Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3